Ghost Camp Is On The Ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Camp Is On The Ground

I know Sandy (coachlaw) will post a full report when he get's home.
    Along with myself, coachlaw, 007, Primer, ztrede, TMO and fishbobr the ghost camp is on the ground. There's still a lot that need's to be cut up and hauled off so if anyone want's to show up and lend a hand today and the coming weekend's I know Sandy sure would appreciate the help. The deadline for the removal of the camp is almost here.

Attached Files
    A Little deeper in debt.

Woohoo.... fishing time for Sandy right around the corner.

Oh yeah, One heck of party is coming up too!

Comment

nice job guys.....man its cold out trying to fix a busted pipe
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Very nice Fellas!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
          nice job guys.....man its cold out trying to fix a busted pipe
          Yes it's quite cold im still in bed bundled up. 007 is outside doin something. And the other two are asleep..
          Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Austin, just wait til you can start drinking with us Little alcohol warms the body!
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Primer View Post
              Yes it's quite cold im still in bed bundled up. 007 is outside doin something. And the other two are asleep..

last night i went outside and heard a waterfall from underneath the house soo i killed the water to one house turned back on first thing in the morning and saw were the freeze final did bust a pipe.....oh well i ain't fixin it until it warms up a bit.....ya'll have fun out there cause demo is fun
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I'm fine in my sleeping bag. 007 just walked in and said feel my shirt wich woke coach I guess Zach was already awake. Now 007 is hollerin its warmer on the porch!
                Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Originally posted by Primer View Post
                  is he checkin the crab traps??? naw I just got off the phone with 007 he said they seen minimal fish kill mostly sandies and bait few specks no reds! He was nice and toasty next to the Weber!!
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                    is he checkin the crab traps??? naw I just got off the phone with 007 he said they seen minimal fish kill mostly sandies and bait few specks no reds! He was nice and toasty next to the Weber!!
                    hes been hollerin about that fire all morning!

Comment

you should have seen 007 skamper away into the water once that thing started coming down! he ended up just cutting the last piling just a little bit, and then it all started coming down

Comment

Guys, I'm elated at the progress this weekend. I want to thank everyone who came out on this trip and all the ones before it. I'll post a full report when I can. Gotta get ready for school tomorrow before I can sit down and relax.
                        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

man with all the progress since ive been there doesnt even look like the same place, but glad to finally see the ghost camp on the ground.. i feel bad i havent been able to make it out lately to lend a hand.. much props on all the hard work getting done out there to both places the past 2 months.. and much respect to Mike for all the work he's put in out there.. i def. need some porch sitting in my life soon, hopefully sooner than later..
                          Boats and hoes.

Comment

Great job guys! Looks almost, but not quite, too cold to drink beer.
                            Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Hey y'all, I put the report on the original thread. Pics to come tomorrow. Gotta hit the sack. - Sandy

From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
                              X