468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y'all seen the new Star Wars Trailer out today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y'all seen the new Star Wars Trailer out today?

It's pretty freakin' awesome! I can't wait to see a good star wars movie. After the last 3 STINKERS, it's gotta be better. This one has Han and Chewbacca in it. Check it out y'all. If you're a child of the 70's or 80's, I think they just might be bringing that magic back. I can't wait for Christmas!
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Yep! Looking forward to it!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I hope so.

I also hope we're not inundated with clips and trailers, such that the surprise and spontaneity is gone by the time the movie premieres. I'd seen the first released movie having no idea what it was, and was blown away.

I may have to turn off the computer, iphone and external media, until Christmas. A' la Coachlaw style.
      At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

It's gonna be awesome

Comment

I thought Chewbacca choked to death on a hairball around 2005 .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I was blown away by the first movie . It was the only movie I couldn't leave to go to the bathroom or get something from the snack bar ..... Something was always happening ... No down time . By the time it was over I think I was hungry and thirsty and had peed in an empty popcorn container I found on the floor.
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
              By the time it was over I think I was hungry and thirsty and had peed in an empty popcorn container I found on the floor.
              What is it about you peeing into containers? TMI dude!

Comment

It's a dentist thing, they have that little toilet bowl you spit into. What do you think they do when there's no patient there?
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                  It's a dentist thing, they have that little toilet bowl you spit into. What do you think they do when there's no patient there?
                  Lmao!

Comment

We don't use the toilette bowl spitoons anymore . We use popcorn containers .

Comment

Where does Chewbacca take a pee?

Comment

Do you really want to know ! Lol
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I already know the answer, and you should too. Chewbacca pees wherever he damn well wants!

Comment

Sandy I got to get you and my Son-in-Law together sometime. You Cajun boys would have a blast together, he is a Star Wars nut too!! Might have to bring him to the camp some weekend.
                            Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
                            X