Finally got the new boat out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got the new boat out

My Son-in-Law and I ran to Fayette County this morning for the first outing of the new boat. She doesn't have much of a hole shot but ran like a scolded dog once on plane. I think the hole shot can be fixed with a new prop after doing a lot of research. The bite was tough and we ran to three different spots before we were chased off the lake by the storms. Good thing we were close to ramp when the storm came up because I think I lost a fuel pump or have another fuel issue. She started up but was staving when I gave her the gas. Believe it's a fuel pump because that best explains what happened, plus she had been sitting for 2 years without running. Still starts with a bump of the key, just no go. So I got 2 new pumps on order and I'll also change all the filters. Guy I bought it from said the carbs had been cleaned right be fore she went in to storage so I'm hoping not to have to rebuld them, but if I have too, I have too.

Here is a picture of the first bass on the new boat, and also what she looks like after getting her decals replaced with the right ones.
    Attached Files
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

great pics and nice ride Derek
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Sharp looking boat ! But , after being unused for 2 years , remove the tree from the console area and clean it up .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Looking good bro !
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Nice looking boat!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

She's a beauty!!!

Comment

Thanks folks!!

Originally posted by plugger View Post
              Sharp looking boat ! But , after being unused for 2 years , remove the tree from the console area and clean it up .
              I'll add it to the list....
              Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Hope the fuel issues work out. Like the shirt!
                At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Oleander Kayaker View Post
                  Hope the fuel issues work out. Like the shirt!
                  Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                    Thanks folks!!

I'll add it to the list....
                    HAR! I couldn't resist . Like I said , sharp looking boat .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice boat!!!!!
                      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                        X