468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got the new boat! And a bit of an engineering problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah and nice boat by the way!

Comment

man, very nice boat sandy.. congrats
      Boats and hoes.

Comment

Hey Sandy, is that an old straight 8 Pontiac Star Chief in the driveway? What year maybe '52?
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
          Hey Sandy, is that an old straight 8 Pontiac Star Chief in the driveway? What year maybe '52?
          Its a bel-air I can't remember the year.
          Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Kenny, That's the same '54 Chevy Bel Air I decided to sell a few years ago on 2cool. I never went through with getting it done. Her name is Charlene and she needs a new home. I haven't even started her once since Ike. Had her since I was 16. - Sandy
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
              Dat's why I asked for your opinion specifically Bro. After seeing what you did with that rod rack you made for the camp, it's obvious you know what you're doin'.

PM me an estimate if you will. If I can cover it presently, I'll bring it out to you on Tuesday if that works for ya. I have teacher in-service that day, so I'll be outta here at 3pm instead of the regular 4pm. I'll get with you later this week.
              oh so you finally got the rack huh? you need to through bolt that thing. So it don't grow legs and walk off. I am not gonna charge you to fix that bar. My wife is a teacher and I know teachers are broke lol and the powder coat should only run around 40 bucks.

Comment

James, you are a humanitarian for sure. I'll get with ya on PM about it all.
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                  James, you are a humanitarian for sure. I'll get with ya on PM about it all.
                  In land far away and a long time ago I may have resembled that statement.

Comment

That reminds me, have you been able to get your military decorations, etc. replaced after the fire.

Comment

Originally posted by TXSHOCKWAVE View Post
                      In land far away and a long time ago I may have resembled that statement.

Thanks for your service Bro!! I had forgotten about James when you 1st asked about the mods on that boat.....I think that he'll be your best bet!
                      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Dat's why I axed for him by name.

Comment

Nice boat Sandy !! Congratulations.
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks for all the congratulations y'all. It's been a long time in coming for me to have a pretty boat. I've owned two boats I loved, and to pay for this baby, I had to sell one already and the other one is going to be sold right after the Ghost Camp job is done. I hope I love this one as I did those. I haven't heard anyone say different, so I'm going to Christen her the "Blockade Runner".

Comment

Nice rig for sure. How does it do with the 60 on the back? I think if and when I buy, that is what I want. Nice! clean and fishable!

Comment

Working...
                              X