Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing License Check Leads To Fatal Shooting

Crazy story out of Oklahoma.
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

That's just crazy! How hard is it for people to just do the right thing! These types of stories really just amaze me!!

Comment

Yes, some folks are just plain nuts and they are out there among the rest of us on a daily basis!!!
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
        Yes, some folks are just plain nuts and they are out there among the rest of us on a daily basis!!!
        Not only that, but law enforcement faces these folks on a daily basis. Glad the Warden was OK after the scuffle.
        At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

And some truly dont care...

Comment

Good shot Mr. GW-glad you offed the POS.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

You never know who you are talking to .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Yeah you said it, you van never predict crazy.
                "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Sad
                  Finfisher

Comment

Game Wardens have the most dangerous job IMHO…..
                    Fishwhisperer

Comment

Working...
                    X