Report from the West End (of Anegada)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report from the West End (of Anegada)

It has been a while since I posted any fish pics. I went out for about an hour today with the fly rod and found the bonefish. Lazy-man style fishing at that. I ran the whaler about a mile up the beach, anchored, hopped out and walked the beach. The bones were plentiful, but picky eaters. I managed to pick up 5 of them in less than an hour.

Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
    and
    Houston (Clear Lake City)

Sweet! As usual.

Comment

Nice!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I've been wondering where you've been! 5 in an hour. I don't know too much about bonefishing, but I think some folks would call that a once in a lifetime event. Great to see Anegada pics as always. Wish I could visit again this year. I got spoiled the last 2 Summers. Thanks to y'all for that. - Sandy
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

All from the same school of 40 or so bones. The school never really spooked. I could hook up, work a fish in the middle of the school, land it and the school hung right there. I stopped fishing the school because they started to become a little bit skittish. I figured I would give them a break - and hopefully find them again tomorrow.
          Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
          and
          Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

Report from the West End (of Anegada)

I'm looking forward to trying that one day!

How's Henrique liking the blue you have him?
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Great pics. Water is beautiful...

Comment

Beautiful! Pour me a rum.. I'll be there in a minute!
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Awesome!!!!
                  Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Sweet report and photos! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Nice pics as usual, Wahkah! Keep them coming!

Comment

Club outing imminent.
                        Let's all buy lotto tickets. The winner flies/ferries a bunch of us there.
                        At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Working...
                        X