468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Close Is Too Close To Anchor/Fish To Another Boat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHSmacker View Post
    The looker left the Sand Bar? What's the world coming to?

Keith...check your pm's...let's go fishing soon!
    Get in line bro !!!
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Hoagie is the man!!!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

When people get to close and I am in the boat, just take off the engine cover and wave for help like your broke down, they'll turn away.

Comment

Originally posted by Cnovel View Post
          When people get to close and I am in the boat, just take off the engine cover and wave for help like your broke down, they'll turn away.
          That is funny!
          TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Funny, but true!

Comment

Y'all quit all that *** kissing...i'm sure Keith will take you out to the FWE famous honey hole as long as you buy him a pack of diablos and stare into his mind erasing pen(Men In Black style) after you get back to the dock.
              "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

The pin is in the contract
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I fish east bay mainly and there is a lot of big great fishing spots that hold lots of boats without issues... With that being said in my opinion 100 yards is the closest I like to get unless I'm invited closer or know the other boat... In my experience in northern east bay shrimp and oyster boats are your biggest head ache as far as other boats go.
                  Tight Lines and Calm Seas and remember to enjoy life with friends

Comment

Working...
                  X