Fast route to Bay City?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast route to Bay City?

I have a tour in the morning out in Bay City... going to be leaving Houston by 7AM just curious what's the fastest way down there... 59S to Rosenberg then start meandering South to Needville is what MapQuest is telling me... That seem accurate?

Should I go all the way to El Campo? Wharton?
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Yes Sir Map Quest is probably sending you through Bolin then that is the fastest route. Sorry I don't know the FM number out of Needville to Bolin & then to Hwy 35 and left to Bay City.

Slow train to Bay City through Wharton, we don't use that route from Rosenberg.
    Just mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter. If it matters you better mind!

Comment

FM442 out of Needville through Bolin and on to Hwy 35. This FM is at the light of the second Exxon station on Hwy 36 before Needville HS. You can only turn right to Bolin.
      Just mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter. If it matters you better mind!

Comment

Correct.
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

thats always how i went when i went to the land rigs out that way.

Comment

you are better off going 59 to 60. I like taking the needville/boling/lane city route when i'm drankin. I drive that way alot. Its faster the way I am telling you.

Comment

Thats the way I would go FM 442 off of HWY 36
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

needville cops can be nasty. go 59 to wharton. you can go 70 alot of the way. between wharton and bay city is 70 mph as well.
                michelle

Comment

I agree with Gilbert and Michelle (59 to Wharton then 60 South to Bay City). From my place in West Houston, its 2 miles further, but I think its quite a bit quicker.
                  Last edited by shutout; January 13, 2010, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X