West Bay report and Me…..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Bay report and Me…..

Took out the HB with the new poling platform, new fly rod and new fishing buddy. Put in at the Old Fatboys at 7ish and headed to the North Shore line then Greens Lake marsh, then to Dana's Cove, then back to the North Shoreline.

We saw plenty of mullet in all spots but not a red or speck to be had…. The water was off in the mid bay and marsh. North shoreline had some clean water close in. The South was not bad but both sides were low…..

I was not expecting a windfall trip due to the moon, fresh water run off, low water and poor current but the new poling platform and fishing buddy made it all worth it.

FYI: The North shore line had a fair share of boats and waiters from the get go….
    Fishwhisperer

FYI: The North shore line had a fair share of boats and waiters from the get go….
    Good deal, I'm gonna have to have them bring me a burger, fries, and ice cold beer next time I am fishing there.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
      Good deal, I'm gonna have to have them bring me a burger, fries, and ice cold beer next time I am fishing there.
      lol[emoji85]
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
      X