East Bay Reports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Bay Reports?

Anyone been fishing in east bay lately? It looks like I'll be able to go down for a few days in a couple a weeks and finally get to do some fishing.
    Hopefully it will be all and
    Tight Lines and Calm Seas and remember to enjoy life with friends

I went this past Thursday mid day for a couple hours to no avail. East bay is probably where I should have been, I'm thinking.

Comment

That's were I'm thinking I going next trip out is to east bay. Wish you luck.
      "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

I fish mainly around Richards reef and the van tun islands near smith point....

Comment

Good spots there. Had a friend go out last Thursday to those spots and said they were still churned up pretty good.
          "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Well hopefully they will be good in about 10 days... If not

Comment

With my boat still in the shop , I took my kayak last Friday to catch the 4-6am feeding period with a 87 percent full moon . The plan was to catch trout on topwaters . The wind was suppose to lay by then but it didn't . I did hear some blowups in the dark but I caught nothing . Water was brown . I left at noon .

the previous Saturday I put in the kayak after the big storm , around noon . Windy and brown water . Managed 3 small keeper trout . I fished until after dark and had a long ferry wait to get back to Houston . It's already like summer ... Don't take the ferry on a weekend without packing food , water and survival gear . An hour and one half wait .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
              X