Early Morning Yak/Wade Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Morning Yak/Wade Trip

We pull up to the bay around 5:50am, unload, bait up, rigged up, and hit the water. Specifically the shore lines. There are two yaks and one wader, I was the wader. I have a shore pole rigged up with shrimp on the bottom while I am out throwing lures. The water is laid down like a pond, only movement is due to fish hits and tailing reds. The yak posse is out getting hits on their own perspective directions back up in the marsh, they are successfully loading their stringers. I keep my eye one them to ensure safety and good juju. We are off the water by 9:50 completely satisfied! This was a great morning to successfully land solid fish. A few times I did have to hall A** to the shore due to my land pole being slammed into the water by a few 25'',24'' reds! Water clarity was ....super clear, no moss or algae in the water. Tides moving during the deration of the bites. 3mph winds. I, along with my brother, member Gus1234, and our other fishing buddy Travis, we were able to eat well.

Tight lines !

FPIII

Click image for larger version

Name:	FISH.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	576280 Click image for larger version

Name:	20150502_064405.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	576281
    FPIII

Salt Water Fishn Is My Heritage

was one of the other members on this trip. We launched as the sun lifted itself into visibility. We paddled into the back marsh a little bit to basically become mosquito food for a while and even though they fed on us like monsters, my buddy Travis hooked up on a nice red, believe he was using Houdini SW Assassin. Nice Size too. After I was tired of loosing blood I paddled to the bay side where I float fished. Was throwing a plum-truce assassin (straight tale) and ended up snagging a nice flatty and two just keeper trout. Beautiful day on the water, and one hella time fishing!
    "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Couple of nice Slams....

Comment

Excellent! Looks like y'all had a great trip!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice going, fella's!

Comment

Great job guys and thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Working...
            X