No announcement yet.

CARP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear plugger im gald you caught them.
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Sorry Plugger. That stinks.

Just be glad you didn't sucker to the scam about that "Tiger Woods' favorite 18 holes DVD". Stupid thing was about golf!! Thanks Moonpie-saved me $25.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I have had a similar issue with a former office manager that would sell product under the table and pocket the cash. We could not determine the total losses so we could not file charges. I reccommend filing charges when your investigation is completed.
        Man I hate a thief... the scum sucking bottom feeders.
        Just mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter. If it matters you better mind!

Comment

White collar crime . . . . . . to me it's the same as someone holding a gun on you and stealing $21,000, and they should be punished the same.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Naw, I won't get any back. I live in Houston, Chris. I'll call you tommorrow. I got a call from another dentist yesterday checking her references because she was applying for a dental assistant job. Can you believe that ? I cannot tell him details because I can legally get in trouble for SLANDER !! ? The code system is he asks if I would rehire that person. If I say no, he is aware something is wrong. I think a have a great possible replacement that came in today and will work next week to see how it works out. Anybody who has owned a business will tell you similar stories about thiefing. I'm ready for some fishing R & R with my good friends at WEA .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
              Naw, I won't get any back. I live in Houston, Chris. I'll call you tommorrow. I got a call from another dentist yesterday checking her references because she was applying for a dental assistant job. Can you believe that ? I cannot tell him details because I can legally get in trouble for SLANDER !! ? The code system is he asks if I would rehire that person. If I say no, he is aware something is wrong. I think a have a great possible replacement that came in today and will work next week to see how it works out. Anybody who has owned a business will tell you similar stories about thiefing. I'm ready for some fishing R & R with my good friends at WEA .
              You can also say legally say that she was in gross violation of company policy. I've had similar issues with people that I've had to let go. Rest assured that she will get what she deserves at some point in some form. I believe that there is a special place in the end for thieves. Give em hell at the tourney. I hope you guys do great.
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

In the old days, you would strip of their social status, make them work for free and then give them the right to earn back the respect they lost.

What happen in the last 150 years?

BTW, I like how coach thinks.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                  You can also say legally say that she was in gross violation of company policy. I've had similar issues with people that I've had to let go. Rest assured that she will get what she deserves at some point in some form. I believe that there is a special place in the end for thieves. Give em hell at the tourney. I hope you guys do great.
                  Yes, indeed. Sounds like you have had some experience with that kind of problem, sadly.
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

http://www.hcnonline.com/articles/20...al_lawsuit.txt this out
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

that really sucks. good luck w/ the tourney.
                      michelle

Comment

That stinks Plugger. Hope you get things back to normal soon.
                        I know you work hard for your money. Good luck on the tournament !!!
                        Dale

Comment

Working...
                        X