Amber, Copper, or Brown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amber, Copper, or Brown?

I'm getting new fronts and wondering what color lenses you think are best and why?
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

I've got blue costas that are supposed to be better for offshore clear water and green ones that are supposed to be better for inshore murky water. I'll be darned if I can tell one bit of difference between the two. I like them equally.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I agree with mike. I can't tell any difference
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks, but blue & green aren't what I asked about.
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I got Amber
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks Keith.
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
              Thanks, but blue & green aren't what I asked about.
              My point was its probably 6 of one half a dozen of the other. Make them let you try them on in the sun and see what you think you like better.
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I had a pair of the copper 580g's with the mirror. Miss those glasses. I now have the amber with green. I prefer the copper. My $.02.
                TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Amber 580p here with blue mirror, had the green mirror too. Like the man said, really no discernable difference. Just go with what looks better in fish pics! 😁

Comment

I use amber. To me good all around.
                    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Don't worry about the color so much; they'll all look good so long as you can fit them in your white frame glasses. Also, make sure they compliment the fishing scarfs you wear..

Comment

If you were in the military, you can get the bass pro polarize glasses for $18, regular price $20. I got the tan color ones and use them for fishing. I bought some spring action polarize clip-ons tan color at Wally World for $13. I use them while driving, and also great when it's raining. It cuts out the glare and haze. Hope this helps. Lord Bless.
                        robert
                        And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Originally posted by FishinAddiction View Post
                          I had a pair of the copper 580g's with the mirror. Miss those glasses. I now have the amber with green. I prefer the copper. My $.02.
                          That's the kind of info I was looking for, thanks.
                          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                            Don't worry about the color so much; they'll all look good so long as you can fit them in your white frame glasses. Also, make sure they compliment the fishing scarfs you wear..
                            The Armani or the Prada ones?
                            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

which ever is more expensive on any given day so you can impress your buddies. I think Id go with the Prada right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X