Rollover Questions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollover Questions!

Hey everyone!! I wanna pull in this community's collective knowledge on some east side fishin... What do them fish usually eat over in Rollover Pass? I've seen that in the area the surf is startin to kick up a little bit and reds and trout are swimming pretty good...are there any go to baits yall usually use? Thanks for the advice....Tight Lines FWE
    "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

I used to fish Rollover quite a bit. I always had the best, most consistent luck free lining live shrimp.
    "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

The upper coast CCA trout winner 2 years ago (8lb. 14 oz.) was taken on day #1 at Rollover on a pink/green mirrolure.

Comment

Live shrimp, bottom. .... i have caught god flounder in the pass with chartreuse soft plastics
        FPIII

Salt Water Fishn Is My Heritage

Comment

I fish east bay mainly and roll over quite a bit, I've always had my best luck on croaker, live shrimp and 4 - 6 inch mullet.. Good Luck to you
          Tight Lines and Calm Seas and remember to enjoy life with friends

Comment

If you are thinking of wading the surf near the pass , be extra cautious and wear a PFD . I was fishing in my kayak and saw a early 20 's man drop into the gut and get swept along out and parrellel to shore . I got out to him and had him hold on and kick while I paddled . He and his friends were visiting from California . He was laughing , a strong swimmer he said when we got to the beach . Good for him . Very dangerous but people wade there . I've waded there but not so much .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
            X