Berkley Gulp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berkley Gulp

Picked it up off the internet under clearance sale. Academy sports has the Berkley Gulp Small Pre-Cut Strip 30 Pack for $3.98. Regular price $6.99. I down loaded and showed it to the manager. She gave it to me for the special price. I bought 4 packs. Going to give some for Christmas. Hope this helps. Lord Bless.
    robert
    And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Is the gulp any good? I have never tired or know anything else about it. Like what method do you deploy it?
    Tight Lines and Calm Seas and remember to enjoy life with friends

Comment

Robert that's an awesome deal! Thanks for the heads up. Axe, Gulp is a very effective bait for Reds, and mainly flounder. I have caught flounder on other soft plastics but Gulp just works better. Gulp has a very strong smell which attracts Reds and Flounder.
      1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Agree on reds and flounder...I like the small ones...
        sigpic

Comment

I use it with the super fluke, shrimp, H&H lures, TTK's. All artificial with 1/4oz long shank jig head. Very affective on flounder, specks, reds, croakers, and just remember, everything bites gulp. Don't leave the gulp on the hook over night. It will turn to cement. You cannot get it off the hook. Not even with wire cutters. Just take it off the hook and put it back in the bag. Reuse it again. Hope this helps. Lord Bless.
          robert
          And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Store them in a cool place as well. I've had the heat in the garage mess up a few bags. Turned them into 1 big bait.

Comment

Working...
            X