Shalllowsport results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shalllowsport results

We basically drifted a beautiful clear padre bay, sand bottom, grass patches, throwing jigs, top water and soaked cut ballyhoo. We caught multiple reds , trout, jacks, and one gaftop. I caught the best red on tournament day weighing in at 6.8 lbs, 27in . We were .4 oz off of placing and .8 oz off of first! Had a blast and witnessed the nicest boats in Texas.......these red don't compare to west bay reds, ours are way more meaty

FPIII

Salt Water Fishn Is My Heritage

Good try fellers.....Our Reds are bigger because we have more PCBs and Dioxins in the water.

Comment

Looked like you guys enjoyed a beautiful day on the water, good try. Lol, I agree with Root Canal, our reds get a boost periodically via tanker ship captains.
      "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Great pics. At least you all went fishing and caught fish. Hopefully it won't rain Monday. Lord Bless.
        robert
        And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Fishing was tough constant 25 mph winds with gusts to 35. Good job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Way to go guys nice job

Comment

Working...
            X