What Was Your First New Car or Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Was Your First New Car or Truck

Mine was a red 1968 VW Beetle that cost $1800. My second was a brown '74 GMC PU.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Mine was a 1973 Toyota Corolla sport SR5 for $2800,

Comment

82 GMC Truck, I think it was $3000

Comment

1970 Ford Maverick 3-speed column shift. 1995.00. Wish I had it now. Cinnamon red

Comment

76 monte carlo
          "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
          boom

Comment

First NEW car-1981 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow-$132,541.57. Had to sell it and buy a pick-up truck to haul my Polo Ponies around on the circuit. Then bought a Lambo after I sold the Polo Ponies to JT. Now I don't drive, but "James" my limo driver does. "Could you please pass the Grey Poupon?"
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I had a hand me down 1970 Buick skylark that my brother drove. Had a cassette tape player mounted in it and a CB radio.

I remember taking it to Austin to go to school; and drove it to Dallas to a Texas v SMU football game. Some SMU little lord fontleroy type w a bumper sticker on his car that said " my mother's maid's son goes to Texas" said your car would be real popular in South Oak Cliff. I told him to F off and drove home to Tyler where it burned up on the way.

Comment

71 Satelite Sebring Plus, 318 slap stick.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Used cars:

First was a 1968 baby blue Opel Cadet Station Wagon-what a Babe Magnet until I played chicken with a power line pole-the pole won and I picked glass outta my forehead for the next 4 years-lesson learned-don't pull seeds outta pipe while driving-clean the spleef first or ya may hit a pole head-on. Then a 1969 VW fastback-another fine piece of German Engineering and Panty Dropper-blew the engine on I-10 and Kirkwood in 1975-I think the engine was the only thing blown in that POS. Next was another fine piece of metal made in Germany-a bright yellow Mercury Capri with a 'reclining driver's seat' - it reclined because it was busted and had to put a cardboard box behind seat so I didn't look like a "Crips" gang member when driving it (laying down almost and barely see outta windshield). Sold it with re-capped tires and all-saw it two years later re-painted metallic brown near the Astrodome-LPL-817-still remember that plate-at least that car got some action-the reclining seat helped!
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

1982 Blue Buick Regal that I was wishing it was a Grand National

Comment

Never bought new and plan to keep it that way...I'll let someone else take the initial hit. I'm a strong supporter of the Ramsey plan.

Comment

1988 Mustang GT. Had it 2 weeks, got 3 tickets, so Dad sold it and bought me something a little slower (A new pair of Nikes)!

Comment

2003 F-150 pickup. Still drive her to this day but I guess when I got her she wasn't "new". Guess I don't bring back the good ole memories haha
                          1 Corinthians 13

Comment

1979 trans am
                            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

1983 GMC High Sierra 1500. Great truck til I took a play out of Robalo's book and played chicken with a brick wall!
                              TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Working...
                              X