Haiti - Earthquake Relief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haiti - Earthquake Relief

If you'd like to quickly and instantly make a monetary donation to an NGO on behalf of Haiti using your mobile phone, here are the codes and numbers to do so.

The charge will just be added to your bill, and your phone company can provide you with a receipt for tax purposes.

Text the word "HAITI" to 90999 to donate $10," and when prompted, hit "YES" to confirm the donation.

Text the word "YELE" to 501501 to donate $5 to the Yele Haiti foundation.

Text the word "HAITI" to 20222 to donate $10 to the Clinton Foundation Haiti Relief Fund.

Text "HAITI" to 25383 to donate $5 to the International Rescue Committee.

Text "HAITI" to 85944 to donate $10 to the International Medical Corps.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Or you can just continue to pay your taxes and let Obama supply aid on your behalf.
    Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

we sent them around 10 billion a year ago. but i do understand them being upset that the U.S. isnt moving "fast" enough. Shame on us.

Comment

I heard on a right wing, tea bagging, democracy minded, gun totting , sick of paying 40 % of the population's welfare radio station that BO is going to financially support the nation for ten years or so. Or should I say we are going to financially support them .
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
          I heard on a right wing, tea bagging, democracy minded, gun totting , sick of paying 40 % of the population's welfare radio station that BO is going to financially support the nation for ten years or so. Or should I say we are going to financially support them .

Oh so you listen to walton & johnson too.

Comment

Bo bo bo..............the un or somebody like that has haiti in the top three countries with the least amount of carbon footprint nations according to hannity. Sickly ironic that they get hit by a earthquake.
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
            X