Fished Friday Morning and Monday Afternoon not much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fished Friday Morning and Monday Afternoon not much

I can pick the windest day , friday Morning , in the boat before daylight, Huge swell , stayed in clear lake
    channel for a few croakers. Monday afternoon, one small croaker at the sail boat dock about a mile south.
    Coming back into clear lake channel it was more like the deadliest catch , Got some wet on the end of the boardwalk. Thats was unexpectedly fun. I stayed on the power due to the nasty conditions there at the corner
    and no other boats. I can tell you there is not a crab anywhere around seabrook, the crabbers were out in full force
    this weekend, these people do not care what size, keep everything . I told wify that , if we get used to the hard conditions , then that day we get caught out , it will be fine we know how the boat reacts to most things and taking a little water over the front is nothing new. I do think a handheld vhf will be something I ask for ( FathersDay ) .

It's tough conditions in the bay for sure, seems if it ain't raining the wind is blowing 15 to 20 mph. No telling how long til we get the salinity level back to normal
    Green grass and high tides forever
    Mike Mathena

Comment

I fished Smith Point area most of last week.. caught tons of sting rays, 1 4 1/2 ft gar and 1 20 inch red... the water around the Van Tun islands was fresh as could be
      Tight Lines and Calm Seas and remember to enjoy life with friends

Comment

Working...
      X