Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's yalls take on this ?

10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

dirty, but the umpire let it happen. so move on and get her back later. not worth a bunch of moaning and complaining.

Comment

I played baseball for 16 years and if that would have happened to me and my team, I can promise you that would have started a fight, especially after the second time. She clearly threw her body/elbow into the runner the first time and the ball was no where near the catcher! The second one was even worse, you can clearly see her throw the elbow into the runner. I like to see tough, rough, and competitive sports but this was a little extreme because she did NOT have the ball.
      1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Those corn fed girls are tough! And she definitely has that move down with the ump right there gawking.
        On the other hand, she may have been plowed into before and got toasted, so she has learned how to keep em away when coming into home.
        "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Dirty girl!!
          "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

I'm actually surprised there wasn't a skirmish at the plate after the second incident... That would have cleared the benches in several leagues I have played in lol
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

If I was one of the runners parents I would have been on the field beating the S@&$ out of somebody.
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                If I was one of the runners parents I would have been on the field beating the S@&$ out of somebody.
                hell of a role model.

Comment

A Houston wrestling old school hacksaw Jim Dugan spear is in order here.

Comment

Originally posted by rdb View Post
                    hell of a role model.
                    You mean mod . Model lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Girls softball. Down and dirty, lmao.

Comment

hell of a role model.
                        Evidently you have no children. Or none that you care about somebody knocking the $&&@ out of.
                        Restraint goes out the window when someone messes with one of my children. Don't care who it is.
                        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

hell of a role model.
                          If you actually knew IBTSOOM that's something he wouldn't do.

Next time you should figure out if he's being facetious or not before posting a reply like this

Comment

Of course I wouldn't hit somebodies child. Good lord. There'd be a heck of a verbal assault though.
                            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

The umpire should be booted out-he shoulda tossed the catcher out of the game for unsportsmanlike conduct-period. I bet the catcher catches some punches somewhere off the field by the other team players someday, someplace. She's the Mike Tyson of Girls Softball-she may as well have bit the girls' ears.

Unless she has an alternative lifestyle, some poor guy that marries her someday better be prepared for daily abuse and beating.
                              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X