Work Canceled... News Funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Canceled... News Funny

I think the office is being overly cautious with this rain. Another media hyped storm.

This morning a reporter shows a clip of clear lake and a bridge over a canal. She mentions "we are already seeing a lot of water collecting under the overpass" SMH... It's a Lake!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

At this point, it sure looks over-hyped. However, it's early in hurricane season and that one popped up pretty quick. I'm not going to get on my climate change wagon though.

Comment

Forecast for my favorite snapper spot... Only an hour ride from the jetty.

Comment

The baby cat can handle it!! Let's go throw spooks at em.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
          The baby cat can handle it!! Let's go throw spooks at em.
          What time
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Yep, Mayor Porker was telling folks in Katy to prep to evac to higher ground.

Another over-hyped non-event brought to you by Saul Alinsky-never let what may be a crisis go to waste.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Lol. We should really take stock in judge emmit,s observations. He's a real severe weather prognosticator. Lmao

Comment

I bought into the hype and evacuated last week just to be safe.

The forecast in Las Vegas is 107+ this week and calls for 112 with sizzling sunshine on Sat.

Comment

Comment

hahaha
                    FPIII

Salt Water Fishn Is My Heritage

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                      I worked in Las Vegas about this time 3 years ago.

We started off working day shift, everyone had big plans of enjoying the Las Vegas night life lmmfao.

Day 2 @ 9 am you couldn't touch anything it was so hot and there was no relief from the heat at all

Day 3 we all abandoned ship and worked night shift and said piss on the Las Vegas nightlife lmao.

Comment

Lmao.

Comment

The only mistake I've made out here is hoping the series would go 7 and in the spirit of the game, I made bet on the worn out, sorry *** cleveland team. I knew better. At least I won the GS series bet..

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                            I think the office is being overly cautious with this rain. Another media hyped storm.

This morning a reporter shows a clip of clear lake and a bridge over a canal. She mentions "we are already seeing a lot of water collecting under the overpass" SMH... It's a Lake!
                            ...the "report" that really killed me and made up my mind to go fishing was the Channel 2 reporter that was down on the Seawall in Galveston. Of course he's dressed in his finest foul weather gear...the wind is blowing...there is a high tide with the crashing waves in the background shot... and he says...........

"The waves are high, but haven't come over the Seawall yet!!!"

I made a pitcher of Iced tea, fed the dogs, and headed out!

Comment

Working...
                            X