Sea Isle Photos by K6 Island Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea Isle Photos by K6 Island Sports

Thanks to Keith for sharing these photos.

Click image for larger version

Name:	k61.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	576339

Click image for larger version

Name:	k62.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	576340
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Dang!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

WOW!

Comment

Yes thanks Kieth. Do you know if Matagorda street is under water?

Comment

The middle of Jamaica Beach, where it ALWAYS floods during a storm, is flooded, and the Channel 2 truck is there. Bob Smith is still open, but the water's all the way up to the edge of the road.
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

This is not even a bad enough of storm to do a little looting, is it Kenny.

Comment

I think I'm going to have to loot some 2X6s and 2X12s if this thing does what I think it has probably already done to my dock. LOL. I'll never forget all the help I got on here with the looting after Ike. Thanks again to all who helped way back then. Got any leftovers from the remodel JT?
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I'll check and see...just don't take anything that's already nailed down.

Comment

I never loot anything without permission. I'm different from most New Orleanians in that way. LOL! I remember one lady apologizing that she could only give us a little money to haul all the refuse lumber out of her yard. I said, "Ma'am, you don't seem to understand, we'll take it away because we're going to use it. There is no need to pay us at all. You're already paying us by letting us have it." She was so puzzled, I had to explain it several times before she put her money away.
                  From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
                  X