X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get ready to put some stink on her!!
    Beandaddy

Comment

If you are going to go through the trouble of drunk boat ordering, you should get crazy and go all out! SCB SV-22 with Mercury 400R. Now that would be drunk boat ordering.

Comment

Originally posted by dPop View Post
        If you are going to go through the trouble of drunk boat ordering, you should get crazy and go all out! SCB SV-22 with Mercury 400R. Now that would be drunk boat ordering.
        There's not enough Jack Daniels available for me to order one of those[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by S-troop View Post
          Had to get the wife feeling good for the ok[emoji41]
          Smart man....
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Changed the order and went with a Etec 225 HO vs 200.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Got an email today saying the boat was sprayed Friday... Should be here in a couple of weeks. Got to start thinking about selling my 2002 BayStealth 2030 with a 150 Merc.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

WOW. Very nice boat. Congrats Tom. Lord Bless.
                robert
                And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Well, sold the old boat Sunday for my asking price without even advertising then Monday found out my new boat arrived. Should have the Etec 225 HO on by now and then over to get a collapsable grab bar installed. May have it by the weekend. But will have to take it back for some graphic changes. It arrived with the wrong ones but the correct set should be here soon.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Great ride there, S-Troop!

Comment

Are you out there with your bedroll sleeping on the deck tonight ?
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

[QUOTE=plugger;342113]Are you out there with your bedroll sleeping on the deck tonight ? [/QUO] That's a very nice rig, Tom! Going under the R.R. bridge is sure 'nough going to be a challenge on a super high flood tide. Luckily the second street diversonary ramp is just down the road. That's where the fish are going to be in the colder weather months as they slid off deep out of the shallows of Jones bay.

Comment

Nice boat.
                          Regards T

[QUOTE=H.Maier;342117]
                          Originally posted by plugger View Post
                          Are you out there with your bedroll sleeping on the deck tonight ? [/QUO] That's a very nice rig, Tom! Going under the R.R. bridge is sure 'nough going to be a challenge on a super high flood tide. Luckily the second street diversonary ramp is just down the road. That's where the fish are going to be in the colder weather months as they slid off deep out of the shallows of Jones bay.

Comment

Working...
                          X