Hey West End!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey West End!!

Hi guys! I know I haven't been too terribly active as I am horrible with posting things, I don't even on my Facebook very often, lol. I've still been fishing though! The reason I am posting today is because of a brave little girl named Isabel who is battling three types of cancer and she needs as much help and medical attention as she can get! I figured since it's for a great cause and such maybe I could help spread the word and link to her go fund me page and maybe you guys can help with the networking and share it on other forums or your Facebook or donate so we can get some help and prayers for this little angel!

Little Isabel is only 3 and has been diagnosed with lung, spleen, and stomach cancer. It started out in… Carissa Bonsal needs your support for Princess Isabel

...poor little girl. Have any more detailed information on this perhaps? I'd be more than willing to help the Family out since they are so close, but am not one to donate to sites like the one they are using due to scams being run on them that you hear about later on.
    Either way, she will be included in my prayers.

Comment

Prayers yalls way this is horrible..
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Heather, Ill help out as much as I can. Prayers for the family and especially that brave little girl.
        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

There is a charity event in La Porte being held on Saturday July 18th at 9 am. There will be auctions on baskets people are donating, bbq plates, and such. I'm making a candy basket for it. I'm donating next week some platelets and white blood cells to her and she needs those weekly. The event is called Lifting For Life on Facebook if you'd like to look into it!

Comment

Working...
          X