• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoopy bearfday too joo!!!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

HBD! Hope you got a big 'ol omelette with a bunch of candles on it

Comment

Hope you had a wonderful day. I hope you have a wonderful year in front of you too.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
          HBD! Hope you got a big 'ol omelette with a bunch of candles on it
          Tell him text us a pic of it!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Happy bday Sandy!
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks Y'all! I've had a very memorable loooong weekend with Dad out here at the camp. It's been a non-stop great time. We limited out last night between Dad, me, and an old coaching buddy of mine Udean Pounds. Took them home for the freezer, came back and tonight we limited out again. I sure do hate to see it come to an end, but we head in tomorrow for the night and ride off to parts unknown. It's really been a great birthday. Want to thank Ibtsoom and his family for being a big part of it. They came out Friday evening and cooked the best fajitas I've ever had. They even baked me a birthday dewberry pie. (I'm not much of one for cake.)

No reds or flounder, but the trout are 2 every cast the last 2 nights. I'll get my reds in La.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Happy belated birthday, glad to hear the day (and weekend) was stellar!
                At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Happy Birthday Sandy .we are only 3 days apart.But there are many years.

Comment

Coach Pounds was a very positive influence during my preteen early teen years lol. Good man and a good coach.
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Happy Birthday Sandy!! Sorry a little belated on my part. Enjoy your dad while you can!!!
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Happy late bday Sandy!!!
                        Boats and hoes.

Comment

Happy belated birthday Sandy. Glad you had a fantastic time with your dad. Had some great times with my dad fishing and hunting. Lord Bless.
                          robert
                          And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Dang it, I'm always late wishing someone a happy birthday. Sandy I hope you had a great one my friend!!!
                            Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
                            X