you would think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you would think

Been on fish the last couple weeks pretty steady action. Got out yesterday morning for a few hours with Moe in the boat a caught a few despite a Saturday crowd on a Monday morning. Hit the spot early with cuddles van damme this morning and started catching almost right away. Trolling motor battery played out on me and had to resort to drift fishing keeping my distance from the other anglers.. Got outside the flotilla and caught three on three cast and I'll be damned if a professional guide (remain nameless) didn't crank up and run directly up my drift lane within 20 yards of my boat. I kinda know the man and held out my arms as if to say REALLY. He gave me a howdy wave like he owned the shoreline. Still managed six good keepers but couldn't get another bite after that episode. Caught 'em on shrimp tails pearl/ hot orange and root beer/ hot orange. Home at 9:30 am with a nice bag of fillets. Hope that guide impressed his clients.

Way to go!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

great report and glad you are on the fish!!!
      Publish that guides name here and we can all help him out. He should know better and I said a prayer that his engine blew on the way in and he had his hitch ball break on 45 and 1 of his clients puked on his shoes.
      "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Nice catching despite the pot licking guide.
        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Good catching inspite of the idiot guide...can't believe he did that let alone inside of twenty yds...wonder how he would feel if the tables were turned???

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
            great report and glad you are on the fish!!!
            Publish that guides name here and we can all help him out. He should know better and I said a prayer that his engine blew on the way in and he had his hitch ball break on 45 and 1 of his clients puked on his shoes.
            Being a kind-hearted soul I'm not holding any grudges. Mostly give him a break, him being termo's buddy. Hopefully he took my cue and way-layed 'em with those live shrimp and fluorescent bobbers. You have to make those shrimp hop around. Lmao

Comment

Great report, and glad you got on some fish. A lit of people still on the island from this weekend I'm guessing makes it hell for the regulars. Thanks for the info on the colors you where throwing. I used to use pearl/chartreuse or just pearl (my old man favorite) and have not really gone back to it for some stupid reason or another. But going to go get the tackle box restocked before going back out this weekend.
              "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Way to take the high road Harvey. Sounds like you've been on the fish lately!
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                  Way to take the high road Harvey. Sounds like you've been on the fish lately!
                  'Bout time for you to call in sick and meet me at the fish spot.

Comment

After a complete bust last trip with one bite and only 2 small reds, had a better day today. Saw Harvey on the water and had some of the same luck he had today. Me and my buddy Eddie got these around the same general area as Harvey. Hit the water at around 7 and first bite started at 8:30 and stopped.....started again at 10:30 and stopped....must have ran across a school or two. Hot and calm with cold beer keeping us from coming in early.Click image for larger version

Name:	6-23-15.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	562001
                    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Killer brah, killer. Demo's can catch. Lol

Comment

Nice job on the fish to each of you.

Comment

Good catching! Ya'll let me know the area and I bring the jet ski over and clear the boats out for you[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Great report and pics. Lord Bless.
                            robert
                            And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Harvey's Guide Service!!
                              Really enjoyed fishing with Harvey! Laid back, no hurries, but very focused on the fishing. I could not believe the number of boats out there and they were catching nada! That fishing guide had 6 guys on his boat and dropped off two to wade. Hop he put his clients on fish later because they ere not catching much.Looking forward to the next time Harvey!
                              Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Working...
                              X