No announcement yet.

Proud Dad Moment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That young man deserves lots of praise and congratulations!! That's wonderful news to hear and made my day thinking of how he is feeling and also all his family and friends feel towards him!!

Hopefully it makes the local paper !!
    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Awesome. Those are the memories he and you will never forget!

Comment

Congrats to proud dad Mike.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Still have my first home run ball. Congrats!!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

The only home run ball I have is one that I gave up. We were playing at Baylor and I had a fast leak out over the plate and that joker gave it a ride. Story is my coach sent our bull pen catcher to find the ball and he claims he had to fish it out of the Brazos river. I have to admit it may have been the longest home run I had ever witnessed to date.

Comment

2 more today in batting practice! Thanks guys. He's an awesome kid. Straight a's and commended on every test he's ever taken, awesome musician, and a heck of a ball player.
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Nice, nice, nice, bro! Now get little astro up to speed if he ain't already there.

Comment

By the way, transfer Gerald to TC. Coach Cooper needs some bats. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                    2 more today in batting practice! Thanks guys. He's an awesome kid. Straight a's and commended on every test he's ever taken, awesome musician, and a heck of a ball player.
                    Yep! Good kid all the way around. He even puts up with me!
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Awesome. Congrats. Good that you're encouraging him. Lord Bless.
                      robert
                      And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                        By the way, transfer Gerald to TC. Coach Cooper needs some bats. Lol
                        Nope he will be transferring to yellow jacket country !!!
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Maybe I could recruit him to play for San Jac North? Congrats to him for a first, second, and third OOTP homeruns!
                          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

That's great. Those grades will take him a long, long way.

Comment

Working...
                            X