Buongiorno boys !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buongiorno boys !

What a great trip ! I can bore you for hours with pictures and I will attempt to do so . It's good to be home . As those of you who travel know , there's no better place to live than the U.S.A. I've missed you guys .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

For starters , check this out . A vending machine for beer and wine ! HAR !

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	562018
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

About one third to one half of the public toilettes have no seat . You better have some buff quadriceps to Hoover over the bowl .

Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	562019

Comment

I don't know how to rotate the photo .

Comment

Can you say gelato ?
          Its good , but ice cream is better ... More creamy .

Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	562023Click image for larger version

Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	562024Click image for larger version

Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	562022Click image for larger version

Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	562021Click image for larger version

Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	562020

Comment

Looks like a shower to me. I always piss in the shower - and this one has a pisser in it. What will the Italians think of next?
            Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18Ā° 44.683' W64Ā° 24.133')
            and
            Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

Welcome home!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Glad to hear your back and that you had a great trip. That vending machine with the alcoholic beverages is pretty cool in a pinch, get your buzz on the go.
                "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Welcome back Henry! Now go get the best cheeseburger you can find!
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                    Looks like a shower to me. I always piss in the shower - and this one has a pisser in it. What will the Italians think of next?
                    Yeah , this is a vineyard and olive grove on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius where we had lunch . They sell the olive oil and wine . One bathroom / shower for male and females .

Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	562026Click image for larger version

Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	562025

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                      Welcome back Henry! Now go get the best cheeseburger you can find!
                      Thats the truth , Bruce ! Did you stop to think that Italians eat Italian food 24/7 ? It's ok once a week but there are too many other options out there .... Like a bacon , cheese , jalapeƱo burger . I did have a good cheese burger in Florence at an " American " restaurant . Tuscany is beef country . I had to ask for mustard , mayonnaise and dill pickles which I was surprised they had .

Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	562028Click image for larger version

Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	562029

Comment

Welcome back Henry!! My wife has been wanting me to take her to Italy forever. May surprise her for our anniversary next year.
                        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Welcome back, PLUGGER!

Comment

Glad you're back safe brother.
                            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

welcome home! The wife and I hope to make the same trip before we leave this earth!

Comment

Working...
                              X