More prayers for mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More prayers for mom

Rushed mom back to the emergency room last night. Admitted for shortness of breath and very swollen blistery legs. Congestive heart failure. She can't stay by herself anymore. She brought up nursing home which I really don't want but may not be an option.
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Man I feel for ya bro, I went through this with my mom a short time ago, luckily my daughter had just got a bigger house and had an extra room for her there. It's tough but what's best for her is the most important thing.
    Green grass and high tides forever
    Mike Mathena

Comment

Originally posted by grown in Tx View Post
      Man I feel for ya bro, I went through this with my mom a short time ago, luckily my daughter had just got a bigger house and had an extra room for her there. It's tough but what's best for her is the most important thing.
      Thanks, we have room but all bedrooms and showers are upstairs and daughter wants her to move in with her but she's in Maryland and doctors told my mom she couldn't survive the trip.
      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Sorry for the news, Kenny. Difficult time and choices, indeed. I went through all that with my Dad a few years back. Really took the starch out of me. Prayers, brother.

Comment

Prayers for you Kenny and especially for your Mom. My Mom is having test run for shortness of breath and swelling in
          the legs. 85 years old, so I'm worried too.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Continued prayers coming y'alls way.

Comment

It's tough but what's best for her is the most important thing. Sorry to hear this. Continued prayers coming y'alls way.

Praying for strength to endure the coming unknown and guidance to make the decision. B
              eing a caregiver is 24/7.

Comment

Thanks guys for the prayers and support.
                Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Prayers going out to you and your family. Tough times and decision. I had to make them when my old man got to that point , it's never easy and you can never please everybody. As long as she gets the care that she needs is all you can do and hope for. Take care
                  "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Prayers to you and family and your mom!! Its hard to see her get in that position for sure. Lost both my MIL and my mom within a week last year. I know about care facilities and if she is asking than place her in one close to your home for close by visits.
                    She will get far better care and assistance than what family could give her and be around persons that she can relate too.
                    Be strong and love her while she is still here!!!
                    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Prayers sent
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Prayers sent been there also buddy. It's not easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey bro, sorry I'm just now seeing this, all that matters is her comfort, care and the amount of time you can spend with her .
                          I'm here for ya kenny.

Comment

Thanks against guys. Her breathing has gotten better and legs slowly healing.
                            Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Prayers sent brother!

Comment

Working...
                              X