Anybody going this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody going this weekend

Im headed out Saturday morning if this wind lays down. Thinking about hitting some areas that i did pretty well last October. Im thinking that with a few more fronts the marsh ought to be flushed out. Im hoping by first part of October we might have the white shrimp out and a little bird action. Seems like the past few years west hasnt had all that great of bird action in the fall.

I looking at variables. Bird action should get going after the next cool front. Some don't care for it but I kinda like shooting trout in a barrel. Look at the shorelines and drains and work yourself out.

Comment

I should be out somewhere in the bay system this weekend, even if it's tough rides to protected shorelines
      Green grass and high tides forever
      Mike Mathena

Comment

I have a few spots in lower Galveston that are still holding trout, i just dont like to have all my cards in one area cause you will lose sooner or later. Besides im tired of catching them out deep and im ready to hop out the boat and get a few good fall wades on. This wind looks like its going to maybe change to the north east by Friday but my app always lies. Who knows...ill still be heading out of teichman point at zero dark thirty..

Comment

I'll be out there Friday and Saturday in WB. Hopefully something bites.

"We're going to need a bigger boat!"

Comment

Originally posted by Reel Therapy15 View Post
            I'll be out there Friday and Saturday in WB. Hopefully something bites.

Ill be out there...southside unless the northeast is still blowing hard like it has been. Good luck bro.

Comment

Thank you too!

Comment

Working...
              X