Daughter could use some prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daughter could use some prayers

Got a call last night that my daughter Shyanne has been admitted to the hospital with a very bad kidney infection and possible kidney stone. I feel helpless being here and her in Maryland. I will be there next month to walk her down the aisle though. I'm very excited but now I'm just worried cuz I can't stand her being in pain and sick.
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

This her in her wedding dress.
    Attached Files
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

My prayers go out to your daughter. I hope she gets to feeling better.
      There is no worse feeling than when one of your children are ill and can't help them.

"There is power in the BLOOD"

Comment

Hope she gets better, Kenny. Those things can be very painful. Prayers sent, bro!

Comment

Prayers for a speedy recovery.
          "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Prayers sent Buddy. The hospital should be able to take good care of her.
            Sorry you can't be there with her. That's the tough part.

Comment

Prayers sent bro!
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Thanks guys. Just talked to her. She's starving and in pain . She can't eat until after the procedure and she don't know when it will be. Not sure what procedure she's having but I'll keep posted.
                  Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Prayers sent.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Done!
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers headed your way my fren.

Comment

My prayers are with her. I have a daughter who has had kidney stones and infected kidneys several different times and I know the pain this causes.

Comment

I know what she's going through. I've had 3 kidney stones. 1 moved to the bladder and grew even bigger. That one was the worst. Believe me when she says she's hurting, the pain can go from 5 to 12 in less than 2 minutes. Been there, done that. My wife told the nurse to give him something because if he gets up, you won't be able to stop him. The other nurse came in and said he had a kidney stone. My wife told them to give him something or suffer the consequence. They gave me a shot and 15 seconds later the pain was gone. I drove home and was quite alert. 3 days later the stone came out. The second one, the doctor had to pull it out. The 3rd one traveled very slow. It was very uncomfortable. We'll be praying for her that The Lord will move quickly and have his hands on her and give her a speedy recovery. She looks beautiful in the dress. Bet papa will be proud walking her down the aisle. Lord Bless you mightily during this time. Lord Bless.
                              robert
                              And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Working...
                              X