Hey Dbarham........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Dbarham........

Well I finished the project I was working on for your friend's benefit and thought you would like to see what I came up with. It is a little different from what I've done in the past but it came out pretty good. Hope it bring in some good dough at the auction.
    Attached Files
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

WOW Bounty thats is one nice Auction piece,Thank's for the donation.
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

you selling those BH....that's a clocks that's always on the arrow
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
        you selling those BH....that's a clocks that's always on the arrow
        Actually it's the first and only one I've ever made.
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

nice!!

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
          Well I finished the project I was working on for your friend's benefit and thought you would like to see what I came up with. It is a little different from what I've done in the past but it came out pretty good. Hope it bring in some good dough at the auction.
          nice clock Derek thank you so much!!! that is very good
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

I'm really glad you like it and I hope it brings a good price.

I have enough materals to build a second one. If someone wants one and will donate $100.00 to Duane's friends I'll build it for them.

Comment

Did you make the arrow points ? Very nice.
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

No, knapping points is one of the things I want to learn to do, but haven't yet. These are craft quality points that I order for projects like this.

Comment

I will ask around about the 100$ clock thanks Derek
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

No, knapping points is one of the things I want to learn to do, but haven't yet. These are craft quality points that I order for projects like this.
                    You need to come with us when we go to Cordog's place ,you can find some good ones .These were from about five people hunting them in 2 hrs.
                    Attached Files
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I'm really glad you like it and I hope it brings a good price.

I have enough materals to build a second one. If someone wants one and will donate $100.00 to Duane's friends I'll build it for them.
                      I'll do the $100 when you need it barham. At the benefit? My Ol lady gonna bring something up there just cant remember when the benefit is!
                      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                        I'll do the $100 when you need it barham. At the benefit? My Ol lady gonna bring something up there just cant remember when the benefit is!
                        Awesome!!!!!! I'll get working on the clock and you and barham figure out the money. Will let you know when it is finished so I can get it to you.

Derek

Comment

Awesome!!!!!! I'll get working on the clock and you and barham figure out the money. Will let you know when it is finished so I can get it to you.

Derek
                          Thanks Ray!!!
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                          X