The coolest toy I've seen since the Millennium Falcon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The coolest toy I've seen since the Millennium Falcon

I haven't been this excited over a toy since 1980!

I don't know if anyone has posted this before, but my neighbor here on the bayou showed this video to me last night.

Please submit your ideas to https://www.facebook.com/watercarsFOUNTAIN VALLEY BODYWORKS and FOUNTAIN VALLEY BODYWORKS EXPRESS WILL CHOOSE THE WINNER!Or go to...

Now, who wants to partner with me on this? I have $800 bucks to start.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

That is awesome coach!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Dude, I've seen how often you clean your boat. I'm good.
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

You just like it because you wouldn't have to unload from the car to the boat twice. Just another lazy whiteboy! LMAO
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Ummm YEP! Can you imagine a crowded ramp. You drive right in and start screaming, everyone is going bananas, taking cell phone shots of this idiot who just drove his Jeep into the water. Then you laugh maniacally and head on out. Fooled you!
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Pretty cool indeed .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

That would be a fun daily driver, i would never be home before dark though.
              Green grass and high tides forever
              Mike Mathena

Comment

Working...
              X