Proposition 6 (SJR 22) November 3rd Ballot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposition 6 (SJR 22) November 3rd Ballot

Proposition #6 on the November 3rd ballot here in Texas.

SJR 22 proposes a constitutional amendment that would add the right to hunt, fish and harvest wildlife, including by use of traditional methods, in the Bill of Rights of the Texas Constitution. This right would be subject to laws and regulations intended to conserve and manage wildlife and to preserve the future of hunting and fishing. The proposed amendment would establish hunting and fishing as the preferred method of managing and controlling wildlife in Texas. The proposed amendment is not intended to affect any law or provision related to trespass, property rights or eminent domain, and would not prevent the legislature from authorizing a municipality to regulate the discharge of a firearm in a populated area in the interest of safety.

The proposed amendment will appear on the ballot as follows: “The constitutional amendment recognizing the right of the people to hunt, fish, and harvest wildlife subject to laws that promote wildlife conservation.”
    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

and so I'm thinking you're for this and it's a great way to show Obama it's yet another way the State of Texas is trying to stick it up his (censored)?

Comment

Its just information. Aint got nothing to do with Barry.
      Vote like you want on it, but just vote.
      "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

I'm fer it!
        Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
        "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

It's a " for " vote .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I'm for #6 also, i just get worried if these are worded right. And a big NO on (22?) The "hero"ordinance Houston equal rights ordinance that is only to change 1 law which is making all bathrooms transgender
            Green grass and high tides forever
            Mike Mathena

Comment

Working...
            X