Captain Chris Phillips memmorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Chris Phillips memmorial

I am truely glad I made it to Chris Phillips memmoail at F.T.U last night. I did not expect this many people but I was wrong. Chris was one lucky guy to have so many close friends and family. I want to say thanks for what a wonderful job Cory and the others did putting this together. To top the night off they named the fly shop THE CHRIS PHILLPIS MEMMORIAL FLY SHOP. I think Chris would be very happy. He deserved that.

Pretty classy thing for them to do.....fish in peace capt. Chris
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

What an honor!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Awesome

Comment

It was great to see that many peole there for sure. Chris was truly a great guy, and had an enormous cast of great friends, yourself included Doug. We need to get a spring trip to Black's with as many of his friends as possible and see if one of us can catch those big trout that he loved so much.
          http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Originally posted by shallowist View Post
            It was great to see that many peole there for sure. Chris was truly a great guy, and had an enormous cast of great friends, yourself included Doug. We need to get a spring trip to Black's with as many of his friends as possible and see if one of us can catch those big trout that he loved so much.
            Now there ya go. An annual flyfishing fun event - somewhere on the water - where it's about just having a good time - followed by an evening of friends having a good time together.

I think that's what Chris would want.
            Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
            and
            Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

It was a great Service and a great memorial as well.

Comment

Working...
              X