Hernia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hernia

Had my hernia mended and home now. Just relaxing and watching TRouble with the curve. I'll go fishing in a couple of weeks. Lord Bless.
    robert
    And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

I'll say a few and ask for your speedy recovery!
    God bless you!
    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Prayers for speedy recovery.
        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Just had that done myself. Took a few weeks but I was back at it pretty quick. Rest up and heal up quick!
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Hoping you have a fast recovery and your back on the water soon.
            "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Get well soon Robert. Laughing can hurt.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Thank you all. Feeling good so far. Haven't laughed yet. Taking pain Meds .VA appointment Tuesday. Doctor follow up after that. Lord Bless.
                Robert
                And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Get well soon!
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Gotta quit setting the hook so hard Robert! Get well soon, hopefully I can make it out for a trip with you when you get to feeling better.

Comment

Quit loafing you old fart! (GET WELL SOON!!!)
                      Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                      "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

To funny John. You're right about old fart. I'll be 62 in 5 days.
                        Salty bass, you're right about setting the hook to hard. I don't give them a chance. I've lost to many fish. I sharpen my hooks, that I penetrate the flounder heavy palet.
                        Thank you all for the prayers. The anesthesia is wearing off. Big difference from yesterday. Lord Bless.
                        robert

Comment

Get back out there when you can, but don't rush it. I've had 2 hernia surgeries and the first week is tough.
                          Bad timing....the Flounder are going to be stacked up. I love November.
                          Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.

Comment

WOW. 2 hernias. After this one, I wouldn't want another. Lord Bless.
                            robert

Comment

Get well soon, SW!

Comment

Working...
                              X