West End - burglar alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West End - burglar alert

For the last three or four weeks there have been break-ins, on the west side of the island. The guy cases the house for easy instrusions, first. Then comes back at dark, drives in, breaks in, and just takes the TV. In and out in ten minutes or less. Police have a suspect, but can't bring him in, cause they haven't yet matched a serial number to a stolen TV. Neighbor was broken into last week. He had the serial number for the TV and gave it to the police.
    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

WOW, praying they catch them. Lord Bless.
    robert
    And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Hope they get the scumbag quick!!!!
      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

I heard they caught the guy

Comment

He needs a bullet
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Maybe that joker will come to my place. If they do we will have plenty of pictures to share with the police. If I am there we will have a body or 2. Jerks!

Comment

When? Within the last week or so?

Originally posted by JT View Post
              I heard they caught the guy
              At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

The weekend before thanksgiving we had them break into 2 houses next to ours in sea isle while we were down there. We were outside for most of the night and the only truck we saw was a silver dodge but he parked at the pier.
                Tight Lines

Comment

Nobody farks with Jamaica Beach because our police go up & down every street in town day and night, and at night with a spot light on most properties....unless they're fishing the lights! LOL
                  "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by Oleander Kayaker View Post
                    When? Within the last week or so?
                    They arrested his --- maybe Friday or Saturday along with a girl.

Comment

Don't ever question my sources. When I tell you something it's 100% accurate.

Most of the time anyway.

Comment

I don't believe I questioned the veracity of your announcement. Just prodded you for the timeline.
                        Good to hear they probably got the piece of ----

Cheers

Originally posted by JT View Post
                        Don't ever question my sources. When I tell you something it's 100% accurate.

Most of the time anyway.

Comment

You didn't and I was joking about that. .there's a mug shot of the dude and his 21 year old gal on the sea isle web page.

Comment

Man, I just got back from the Sand Bar. They've got a big screen TV on EVERY wall now! What a place to watch football! Y'all gotta check it out.
                            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Post their picture on here.
                              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                              X