Baby buster's by stike pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby buster's by stike pro

Has anyone used the Baby Busters from Strike Pro and had success? If so what's the best way to retrieve one.
    Thanks K.P

I've got 2, slow retrieve and a pop now and then, let the fish tell you what they want. I like to slow roll it on the bottom
    Their not cheap that's for sure
    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

That works but I use them all the time as I through a lot of corky and suspension type baits. The baby buster is probably one of the best lures that Strike Pro has made. In water temps where your getting swirls but no blowups on your top water, retrieve it just like your walking the dog but just under the surface. On colder days use the slow roll method Jimmy told you about pretty much like you would through a fat boy corky. Its a very versatile bait but has made a permanent place in my wade box.

Comment

Thanks for the help. I have recently purchased several and looking forward to trying them.

Comment

Man I've caught'em by just reeling in and by walking tge dog. They are deadly on the trout....chartreuse and silver or bone in west bay. Red and gold in east. Only problem being the price tag

Comment

Working...
          X