468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about Towboat US. here and in Tennessee.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Towboat US. here and in Tennessee.

I spend some Summer months in TN. They seem to have Towboat US on Chickamauga lake, TN. I also boat here, mostly in West Galveston bay, but I might fish anywhere in the Galveston bay complex.

I did a little research and I was confused as to exactly where and when my membership covers me.

A lot of what I read seemed to be about individual franchises and areas.

My questions are
    1 what does it cost?
    2 What areas does it cover?
    3 If I am in TN, am I covered under the same policy/contract, etc.?
    4 What circumstances are covered... i.e. out of gas; motor won't start; have a leak ? etc. ?
    5 Who, exactly, do you buy it from?
    6 What are your experiences with the service?

thanks richg99

I would suggest you call and ask them personally.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I have SeaTow & the one offered by Boat US at West Marine.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

OK so now I am even more confused....are there two of them..??? Seatow and Towboat US?? I think that Towboat US is the one that comes from Boat US. thanks, richg99

p.s. why would you have two of the? Do they cover different areas??

p.p.s. The reason that I don't call "them" is ...whoever I call will give me their version of what they want me to hear.

Comment

Good news is that if you break down or sink your Bote in west bay, you can walk back to shore. I wouldn't waste my money.

Comment

Working...
          X