Props to Trout Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Trout Support

The "Support" in Trout Support is genuine. Thanks Tobin for taking the time to reply to my questions. Very informative and helpful.

Anytime MedFly. You da Man hoss! Holla at me anytime.
    t
    TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

We do treat all our customers, and even some non customers, the very best we can. Just want to provide anglers with info that will up there game.

Had a Veteran place an order with us last week... These guys allow us to fish.

"Tobin,
      I just received my DVD’s and wanted to personally thank you for the great service for your products! I look forward to watching and learning over and over again to get more fish in the cooler. I will take you up on the offer to contact you if I have any questions you could help with but from what I hear about the DVD’s I probably will not have any questions except… “ why didn’t I get these sooner?”.
      For you to give me a great deal like you did and especially this time of the year was much appreciated by this old 22 year Air Force veteran. I thank you for looking after those that served. It really feels good for us veterans to buy from people like you. You understand that our pension is not that great nowadays.
      I want to thank you somehow so I will send everyone I know your way to get their hands on these great learning tools. It’s not much but it’s all I can do to help you like you helped me.
      I hope you had a great Christmas and hope you have an even better New Year! Tight lines my friend!"
      Charlie Broussard, MSgt USAF, Retired
      TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Couldn't agree more on the "Support" part...I traded emails with Tobin 2 weeks ago and he shared a ton of info with me about a few areas I've been fishing. I was blown away by his generosity!

-FP

Comment

Yep! DVDs are darned good as well!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

TROUT SUPPORT and Tobin are great sources of information .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks all, we appreciate the kudos and plan on 'keeping on, keeping on' with everything. ya'll holler anytime with questions.. PM me or just email me.

Tobin@troutsupport.com

Looks like we're finally getting closer to a winter pattern. Some areas are still showing signs of fall fishing so we're a solid month behind. Another big front like the one we just had would sure help.
              TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Picked up shallow reds and trout limits last week, A+ information. As a trained walleye Minnesota freshwater fisherman, these tactics completely changed my outlook on approaching salt water fishing. New arsenal of tackle. My buddy and I are ready to school our fishing crew on the next outing.

Comment

Thanks Matt. That's actually sort of why we made them. I grew up freshwater fishing and when I switched to saltwater 20 years ago it was a wakeup call. So we focused on what really makes a difference. Funny thing is, some of the guys that have watched them have started using the tactics to read the water in freshwater and its increased their effectiveness in the fresh as well.

t
                  TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

This came in yesterday from Paul Mullinax. He also asked me a specific question dealing with all the freshwater we have in some areas right now.

"I have all of your DVD's. Really enjoy them. " - Paul Mullinax
                    TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X