WHALE off 3005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHALE off 3005

Ch 13 reporting a whale has beached off 3005...anybody around?
    sigpic

I see Mike and Donna are there....
    sigpic

Comment

Oprah is visiting Galveston?
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I went on line and saw it. Looks to be around 30ft. I don't see anyone in the water with it.......
        Fishwhisperer

Comment

the biologist thinks 30-40'
          sigpic

Comment

I hope all those 800 plus cars parked across from Terrmar come to the Sand Bar and buy some drinks.

Comment

Explorer21 is on channel 13 right now
              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Whats Rosie O Donnell doing on the west end?
                Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                  Whats Rosie O Donnell doing on the west end?
                  No, it's Oprah. Rosie left with the tranny she met that lived on Jamaica Inn in Jamaica Beach, set her up with a 'Lesbo/Tranny Organization' and then left her. I am not kidding.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                    I hope all those 800 plus cars parked across from Terrmar come to the Sand Bar and buy some drinks.
                    JT-send Roy over there and have him hand out some flyers.

Comment

Someone said it died.. Any idea as to what type of whale?
                      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                        Someone said it died.. Any idea as to what type of whale?
                        It's a dead one.

(Likely a young sperm whale based on its size.)

Comment

I went back a 2nd time and they were trying to pull it up onshore. They had a chain to it but it's a heavy fish. I wonder what they're going to do with it once it's euthanized. It's still alive.

I don't think even Robalo ever picked up one that big at a night club.

Comment

It's now almost in front of the Rusty Hook bait camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                              It's a dead one.

(Likely a young sperm whale based on its size.)
                              I hope they watch this video before trying to dipose of it. Poor Cadillac!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAW4mntPM-w
                              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X