Beautiful Day on Chocolate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful Day on Chocolate

Had to sneak out after all the rain we've been having and headed South after launching out of 2004. Nothing hot and heavy, lots of missed strikes. Ended up landing several trout and a fat keeper flounder. Seems the trout were side swiping my corkies more than attacking, one of them caught both hooks in it's side, another all over it's head. Decided to head home after two idiot moves by my part led to losing 2 x broken back corkies. Finished the day by eating enough crawfish to make me sick, first feed of the year was good.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160103_130836524.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	576711Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160103_133348633.jpg
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	576712Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160103_124535796.jpg
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	576710Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160103_174157210_HDR.jpg
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	576713

Lemme see, Beer, Pizza, boat, fish and crayfish-sheeeeet Man, only one thing missing and you'd have a absolutely purrfect day!!!

WTG!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Looks like you had a great day out on the water.
      "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Fun!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Everyone loses a Corky in the shell from time to time.
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
          X