• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Ball

got a video of Robalo last night:

LOL... yeah, that's about it.
    TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

With $30 oil, I dint waste my money like the welfare slobs on buying lottery tickets.

I decided my odds of being POTUS are better than winning the Lottery-I know I could count on MG's financial support for my POTUS Campaign and his vote-I'd just tell him I'll give everyone free ****, attack the wealthy, stop drilling for oil in the USA, cut all military spending, make Unions a requirement for all workers/jobs and move public housing to River Oaks Mansions while kicking the rich out and forcing them into ghettos and run down public housing-hey, it works for Bernie Sanders (except he means it and yet Americans will vote for him-what a farked up bunch of people). I'd pick Hellary as my running mate because Bill would provide all those fine, tight bodied, hot 20 y.o. female 'interns' we could tag team in the Oval Office and Lincoln's Bedroom. Then I'd "accidentally" have a nuke 'fall' on NYC, San Fran, Chicago and Bernie's State-"whoops, wrong button" and blame it on an Anti-Islam Movie-hey, it worked for Hellary so "What difference does it make?".
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what Robalo said!

Comment

Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
          X