468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to enjoy sun/mon at Blockade Runners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to enjoy sun/mon at Blockade Runners?

I'm out here enjoying the bayou, and I had planned to stay until Monday afternoon. BUT the steering on my buddy's boat is frozen solid. (It's a long story, but my boat is in the shop.) How did I make it out here? You wouldn't believe me if I told you. I could have gotten home the same way on Monday, but I decided to fix it today. Nothing I did to it today helped, save for jamming it in a hard left turn. I have a buddy in a camp down the bayou who will tow me in when he leaves around noonish tomorrow. BUT I want to stay through Monday since I have the day off.

So, if you are willing to tow me in on Monday and you'd like to come out, let me know ASAP so I can tell the guys down the bayou to leave me here. I have a huge pot of my butterbean melange on the stove and I'll cook anything else you'd like to bring. Can turn on the lights for fishing Sunday night. We can sleep up to 6 people if y'all want to have a party. If you've never heard of the place before, it's located on Titlum-Tatlum Bayou. It's easy to get here from the launch at SLP county park. PM me if you don't have my number. I'll be checking this thread often. - Sandy
    Attached Files
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Well, no takers so I'm outta here. Ah well, if everything always went right, there'd be no good stories to tell.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I'm on my way

Comment

IF you had come out, I'd have thought you had bad voodoo with generators. Remember the night of the cursed generator? Well, my present gen took a dump on me this morning. Broken boats and generators is the theme of the weekend. Good news is my new oyster tongs work great.

Comment

Working...
        X