Speaker upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaker upgrade

Ok now that i got the jl 7.7 and amp....now i need a sub like i was advised. So i know alot of yall dont have or care about the tunes but im needing some advice on what kind to get. Free air or in a box. I was looking at the fusion 10 with amp built in the water tight box to go under the console. I reall y dony want to cut a 9inch hole for a free air sub but if its going to add the bass to the system i will. I also looked at the wetsound powered sub too but 500buck...really. Looked at the bass bazooka but when i was younger these were the ones to get if ya wanted to waste your time and money. I havent bought this kind of stuff in years but was wanting some quality sound while we are under way and hanging at the sand bar. Not looking to have a school of trout going into cardiac arrest .Plus nothing more embarrassing than a having a boat full of bikinis wanting to listen to rap music and having little bitty tweeter scratch with some major distortion. Anybody with any experiences with any marine subs will seriously help before I waste the coin

Whatever you go with, please respect the rest of the folks in the bay that just want to enjoy the sounds of nature.

Comment

Son , a boat full of rapping bikinis ?! I thought you be fishing ...... I'm just envious you understand . I fish with the likes of TERMO , HARVEY , and SISCO KID . They feel the same way about me .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
        Son , a boat full of rapping bikinis ?! I thought you be fishing ...... I'm just envious you understand . I fish with the likes of TERMO , HARVEY , and SISCO KID . They feel the same way about me .
        Yea mommas booze cruise in the summer involves all the stuffa fisherman was warned about. Dont let it fool you though. That boat has more hours logged fishing than running around with boat candy

Comment

JBL makes a 10inch powered marine sub that I am pretty happy with, won't break the bank either. Ya do have to cut a hole though.

Comment

Get the one in the box. I got an eight inch Bazooka tube and like it alright. I only listen to tunes while I'm running... not while I'm fishing though. Radio with speakers, amp, and base has absolutely added enjoyment to being on the water. Got mine from G-SpotServices in spring. They can also make you a custom box to fit whatever space you have. Good guys too.
            TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Working...
            X