Ethanol free gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ethanol free gas

Lee oil company at hwy 35 and South St. in Alvin is selling ethanol free gas now. It's $4.00 a gallon with a 5 gal minimum. If you buy it by the barrel it's $3.75 a gallon.
    Hello, My name is Anthony, and I'm a Chocoholic.

Good Info! - Sandy will probably drive all the way over there!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

My Scottish blood says that's a rip-off. In La. and Ms. it's only 40 or 50 cents more than the tainted stuff. But they've got us by the you know what's. Apparently one of the Buccees in Lake Jackson is going to start selling it. I promise they won't be charging $4 a gallon.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Thanks ......
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
          My Scottish blood says that's a rip-off. In La. and Ms. it's only 40 or 50 cents more than the tainted stuff. But they've got us by the you know what's. Apparently one of the Buccees in Lake Jackson is going to start selling it. I promise they won't be charging $4 a gallon.
          My gut tells me they are all full of sheet.... I'm pretty sure...about 100% that there is no such thing as ethanol free gas.

Comment

Wish you could get it at the marina JT. I'd be a big customer.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
            X