Beach Nourishment Proposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach Nourishment Proposal

Aimed at rebuilding beaches on Follets Island using sand from SLP and West Bay.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

I gotta figure out a way I can get in on the selling end of some of this sand. Sell it from SLP and in a couple of years you can sell the same sand back to them.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
      I gotta figure out a way I can get in on the selling end of some of this sand. Sell it from SLP and in a couple of years you can sell the same sand back to them.
      Lmao! He's right!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Does the north end stop at deeper water? I can't tell by the plans. Does it help me get to the north side of the WB?

Comment

BINGO !
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

The Sullivan family did quite well 'selling sand'. If the C.O.E. does anything, count on a major FUBAR.

They oughta dredge "JT's Flat"-a deep hole would be nice on that flat.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Maybe they could find my power pole out there when they do.

Comment

Maybe they could find my power pole out there when they do.
                And your anchor....and that blow-up doll.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                X