Need a NEW Boat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a NEW Boat!

So this is why you don't text and drive folks! This chick plowed into the back of my boat at about 45mph. Unfortunately, the repairs exceed the value of the boat and now I'm in the market for a new boat. Hit me up if you are have a good bay boat for sale or know of one. I can't spend a lot of money, but do have cash in hand for the right fit.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3662.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	576732Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3667.jpg
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	576733Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3676.jpg
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	576734Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3677.jpg
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	576735
    God is good...all the time!

Well that sucks!!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Crap man...you said you got rear ended but I didn't think it was that bad...Good luck!

Comment

I think my brothers buddy still has that Kenner that I posted down in the Garage. Nice rig for the money.
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I have a 19ft cc with 09mercury 115 with 260hrs minnkotta wireless tmotor. All kind of new stuff ill let go for cheap. Titles in hand. Ill throw ya some pics if you like

Comment

Ouch!!
            Looks like you just need a used outboard. I don't see any hull damage, but with a hit
            like that there's probably some you can't see under the fiberglass.

Comment

Egad ... Crummy deal . I hope you get a good replacement .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

That does suck, but I have to ask the most important question. Was she hot?
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                  That does suck, but I have to ask the most important question. Was she hot?
                  Unfortunately...she wasn't! Not even close!

Comment

Did the beotch have insurance? How's your 'neck'? Those lights you added aint cheap-start making a list of what she farged up that was 'add-ons' you made and demand full replacement value. Cops ticket her? Did she admit 'texting'?

I'm cold-hearted when it comes to dumbsheeets-hopefully her cellphone broke and she was hurt some. I'd be one PO'd mofo-hate texters-got to honk at one yesterday going home from work-the dummy sat at a green light til I blasted my horn.

PS: Sorry for your 'loss'.

BTW, what about your truck bumper-it took an impact-a hard impact and may have farged your frame or at least bent your bumper.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Wow, Sorry for your loss. That was a nice boat!
                      Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
                      (AKA Evans Marine Services)
                      4340 19th St.
                      Bacliff, Texas 77518
                      http://evansmarine.net
                      http://boatwerxtx.com
                      main@boatwerxtx.com
                      281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

I agree... that sucks
                        TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Dang , glad your ok !
                          Hope you find a new ride soon !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                            Did the beotch have insurance? How's your 'neck'? Those lights you added aint cheap-start making a list of what she farged up that was 'add-ons' you made and demand full replacement value. Cops ticket her? Did she admit 'texting'?

I'm cold-hearted when it comes to dumbsheeets-hopefully her cellphone broke and she was hurt some. I'd be one PO'd mofo-hate texters-got to honk at one yesterday going home from work-the dummy sat at a green light til I blasted my horn.

PS: Sorry for your 'loss'.

BTW, what about your truck bumper-it took an impact-a hard impact and may have farged your frame or at least bent your bumper.
                            Hey Robalo...Trust me, I'm making a list because her insurance is trying to low ball the payout for sure. Also, there was about $2k in damages to my truck. So far the truck damage hasn't been any hassle, but the boat is a whole other story! We are about $5k off on what they say the boat is worth and what my research tells me is should be worth. Next step is an attorney if they don't start to play ball soon! I'm going to have to go after them for loss of use, emotional distress for my kid since Daddy can't take him fishing, time and effort to deal with the claims and purchasing a new boat etc...

Comment

Originally posted by PopeonaRope View Post
                              Hey Robalo...Trust me, I'm making a list because her insurance is trying to low ball the payout for sure. Also, there was about $2k in damages to my truck. So far the truck damage hasn't been any hassle, but the boat is a whole other story! We are about $5k off on what they say the boat is worth and what my research tells me is should be worth. Next step is an attorney if they don't start to play ball soon! I'm going to have to go after them for loss of use, emotional distress for my kid since Daddy can't take him fishing, time and effort to deal with the claims and purchasing a new boat etc...
                              Add: "Missed a fishing tournament where I was guaranteed to win $100k." I hope you come out 'right'-at least the rammer had insurance! Hopefully not "The General" or "Fred Loya". I aint ever used an attny for a car damage suit-if he works on contingency, that may screw you UNLESS you are entitled to recover attorney fees-be sure to ask that if you contact someone like the "Texas Hammer"-maybe someone here knows if you can recover attny fees that's been in a similar car wreck situation. (I have USAA and never had any issues on car accidents, so never sued or been sued). Really sux and feel for you-bet your neck hurts!!
                              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X