Been robbed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been robbed

Just putting it out there. Last week my Woody Rods with a Lew's and a Chronarch on them, along with a Honda
    EU 2000 and Pelican Ice chest where stolen from my house in Santa Fe. If anyone knows of anything regarding this please PM me. According to the Police this area is getting hit pretty hard for people that work during the day with no one home.

I hate thieves!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

That's terrible ! I'm sorry it happened. I hope you get your stuff back .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Sux!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Man, that sucks. I've had a Honda 2000 stolen from me too. Did you record the serial number? That's a tough hit. Any chance your homeowners insurance can help? Thieves are scum too lazy to earn what they want.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

No Sir I didn't get the serial number, Dumb on my part and the deductible is higher than my loss. Ya just be cautious out there because these people are hitting these home in broad daylight when you not home.

Comment

Try putting up a game cam that is not obvious and maybe, just maybe, get a picture of the farking worthless POS maggot.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                Try putting up a game cam that is not obvious and maybe, just maybe, get a picture of the farking worthless POS maggot.
                My accountant up in Bryan did that on his place near Black Jack and caught the little meth heads sheits stealing his stuff. Good idea outside of just getting a couple of security cameras.

Sorry about that happening to you KLP.

Comment

Listen brother PM some pics if you have them. I fish almost every day and they are sure to F up and try to use them. If I see your stuff BELIEVE me I will get it back for you then and there. I cant tolerate a thief, I especially wont tolerate a thief that takes a mans fishing gear with all that we spend on this stuff. Ill also pass along the picks to my buddy Bill Brady he owns several of the local pawn shops.

Comment

Thanks In the process of getting surveillance cameras around my place.

Comment

Hey klp I used to be a locksmith and access control installer, if your getting cameras let me know I can install them for you at no cost! Well maybe lunch and a beer! Lol let me know. Pm me if you want. And that goes for everyone else on the forum as well.

Comment

Originally posted by KLP View Post
                        Thanks In the process of getting surveillance cameras around my place.
                        KLP make sure you hide the recording device in your house somewhere. The tendency is to install the unit near the TV in plain sight.I had a buddy install a system at his ranch and made that mistake. They broke in and stole the recording device and he was back to square one.

Comment

Working...
                        X