The Trout DVD and Tobins help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Trout DVD and Tobins help

I excited for the weather to warm up just a bit and get out and try some new techniques shown in the trout dvd series.
    Thank you Tobin for the much needed information about my fishing area.
    Regards Terry

Tobin 's big trout dvd ... Captain Hillman said their biggest trout were caught in the cold and wet or something to that effect . So , don't wait for it to warm up .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Anytime Terry. feel free to stay in touch and ask any questions you have my friend.

And plugger is right as well. Sometimes with a NE wind and grey or overcast skies, some of those can be great, usually not super high numbers but good fish.

t
      TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Yeah planohog I'm still emailing Tobin asking him questions and going back and forth about the info in the videos! He's a stand up guy!

Comment

Did you make a new trout dvd? I have the other two but my wife said her facebook had a pattering dvd

Comment

Tobin is a great guy!!! Yea them grey overcast damp days are some my favorite times to fish for the big trout.
            Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by ROGUECUSTOMRODS View Post
              Did you make a new trout dvd? I have the other two but my wife said her facebook had a pattering dvd
              Nah bro we just got them and there's just so much knowledge in there it's crazy! To think that I've been fishing blind my whole life!

Comment

Thank you all. I really got it.

Patterning: I wrote a short article on facebook about patterning trout. If you have the Big Trout DVD and the Limits, those are still the only 2 trout DVD's. Then there are the 2 Redfish DVDs. The flounder DVD is shot, but needs to be editted. I have 2 other projects in the pipline as well. One is super cool for the Galveston Area. Like my facebook TroutSupport page... https://www.facebook.com/TroutSupport

I try to write something short but useful monthly. That last one on patterning should still be up on the timeline.
                t
                TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Hit me up when you make the one for gtown. Hell ill buy it just cause it has to do with the island.

Comment

Oh.... just want to be clear. the Videos already are great for Gtiown... the new development is not a DVD... probably better in my opinion. Working with the tech guys on it now. not sure what the delivery time will be, but working as fast as we can on it.
                    TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Gotcha..they sure helped. I tell ya what stumps me every year is winter to fall transition. Either waited to long and they moved on or ill jump the gun trying to beat them there. Youre deep water redfish helped clear some of that up with which bait comes in to which water temp. I would love to pick yoyr brain about it one day

Comment

Gotcha..they sure helped. I tell ya what stumps me every year is winter to fall transition. Either waited to long and they moved on or ill jump the gun trying to beat them there. Youre deep water redfish helped clear some of that up with which bait comes in to which water temp. I would love to pick yoyr brain about it one day
                        My fren don't hesitate, email Tobin bro he's top notch he'll answer all your questions

Comment

Thanks Guys. Yeah, ya'll hit me up anytime. I'll do what I can. Rogue... hit me up next August for sure for the fall transition, or just when ever you have time.
                          t
                          TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

for anyone anytime struggling no matter what the season... feel free to call me and we'll do what we can to up your game.

Here's a note that was posted on another forum about the DVD's

"The DVDs are worth every penny. The videos made me aware of situations that I saw but didn't really understand what I was seeing. I have had viewing parties with my son and sister who love fishing more than me. Great educational tool." - Finger Mullet.
                            Attached Files
                            TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Lots of info on these videos for sure! Now if I could only get past the artificial learning curve! Lmmfao

Comment

Working...
                              X